November 26, 2009

Coffee island

Sunday, morning mum and i went to new house to find the authorities. Discussing bout the design, ideas, and impurities in the house and so on...Then went to Law's centre for Camp meeting and his own made CURRY MEE! HAHAH

actual was thinking to go to QB as ys as she said she was alone, shocked me ==!anyway, her gf finally meet her there, so i went to gp d..hahaha..(nt me mou yi hei loh, ys!) haha.

HIGHlLIGHT

COFFEE island!!


picture from http://www.what2seeonline.com/2008/12/coffee-island-gurney-drive-penang/


taken from Jynn's blog
Hhaa..first time praised by ppl that i can snap nice photo! XD
thank you thank you! she insist me to help her take this photo~=D

we were playing true or dare,talking so loud inside untill many ppl stare at us..lmao!
secrets were popping out one by one~hahaha!
I HAVE NO SECRET~HAHHAA!

we drank Heiniken there too..haha..shhh..dun tell my mum.Actualy i just drank some.lol

0 comments: